I’m Thema (pronounced TAY-ma) – hence, my nickname Tay. I was born and raised in the U.S. Virgin Islands on a tiny island called St. Croix, but currently live in NYC. When I’m not practicing corporate tax law, I moonlight as a social media dog mom influencer.
More fun facts about me:
- I have never eaten meat or seafood
- My drink of choice is Prosecco or anything sparkling TBH
- Working out helps keep me “sane-ish” and barre is my fave workout
- I was deathly afraid of dogs before I got Gus
- I judge people who don’t use the Oxford comma
Gustavo (Gus) is a lovable 1-year-old mini goldendoodle pup. Don’t be fooled by how amazing his pictures on social media look, Gus is a total diva and hates taking pictures unless there are a ton of treats involved. When he’s not being a pupfluencer, he enjoys stealing and destroying my socks.
More fun facts about Gus:
- He knows exactly how to cheer me up whenever I am having a rough day
- Gus was named after a character in my favorite tv show Breaking Bad
- His favorite foods are cheese, peanut butter, and chicken
About Our Blog
The purpose of my blog is to share some of the highs and lows that I experience as a dog parent living in NYC. I post relatable content that puts a comedic spin on the daily struggles I have trying to juggle my dog mom(ager) duties and my demanding corporate job, while trying to maintain a healthy and happy lifestyle. Similar to our Instagram page, you can expect to get tons of dog & dog mom life and style inspo.
Thanks for stopping by! 🙂